Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Chocolate Caramel Brownies

Ingedients:

1pkg. German Chocolate Cake Mix
1 cube Butter, melted
1/2c. Canned Milk(evaporated)
14oz. Caramels
12oz. Chocolate Chips
Chopped Nuts(optional)
Coconut


Combine & mix cake mix, butter and 1/2c. canned milk. Put 1/2 of mixture to a 13x9 cake pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 mins.

Melt 14oz. caramels with 1/3c. canned milk.(I melt it in the microwave at 50% for 1 min then stir. Repeat till smooth) Spread over cooked cake mix. Sprinkle 12oz. chocolate chips, chopped nuts & coconut over caramel. Add the rest of the reserved cake mix and pat as evenly as possible.

Bake at 350 degrees for 25 mins.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! My mouth is watering... wish I had all of the ingredients right now!! YUM!!! I seriously want some!

    ReplyDelete